Upcoming Trade Events in India
Textiles India - 2017 incorporating 59th IIGF
1. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is a trade body for the promotion and facilitation of garment manufacturing and their exports. AEPC has more than 8000 members who contribute significantly in India's total garment exports of US$ 16.83 billion each year.
2. AEPC is a part of Textiles India 2017, which is the flagship event of the Ministry of Textiles. Textiles India 2017 is a specialized B2B & B2G fair. This fair would incorporate 59th India International Garment Fair (IIGF).
3. With a view to strengthen the link of garment buyers with India, the Textiles India - 2017 offers opportunities for the buyer of garments i.e. Chain Stores/Buyers/Sourcing Heads. The event is scheduled to be held from 30th June, 2017 to 2nd July, 2017 at Helipad Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Haryana Agri Leadership Summit 18-20 March
The State of Haryana is celebrating its 50th Year and organising an 'Agri Leadership Summit' from 18-20 March, 2017 at Surajkund, Faridabad, Haryana. The Summit has two distinct themes – promoting Haryana as a destination for Peri Urban Agriculture/Horticulture/Allied activities and focus on Agri Business & Marketing Leadership.
DOWNLOAD : Brochure
The International Conference on Economic Disruption
The International Conference on Economic Disruption : DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
India Carpet Expo: 27 - 30 March 2017
The Carpet Export Promotion Council of India is organising its next edition of the India Carpet Expo from 27-30, March 2017 in New Delhi, under the aegis of Government of India.
The Indian handmade carpet industry provides employment to over 2 million craftsmen and also ranks at the top, in terms of value and volume of exports. The India Carpet Expo which started in the year 2000, has today gained international fame with overseas buyers of handmade carpets, rugs and other floor coverings.
For further information kindly visit: www.indiancarpets.com
INDIA STEELEXPO, '2017- organised by Ministry of Steel in collaboration with FICCI
Ministry of Steel, Government of India with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising 3rd Edition of the International Exhibition and Conference on 'India Steel' from April 20-22, 2017 at Mumbai. The event named 'India Steel Expo 2017' consists of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with series of concurrent events such as CEOs Forum, Buyer-Seller meet, Investor Conclave etc. It is an exhibition- cum- conference on Indian Steel Industry focusing upon the value enhancement from mining to steel production and delivery of the steel products to end consumers.
2. The objective of the event is to showcase the latest products, technology, machinery and equipment, applications and developments in the Indian Steel Industry besides disseminating knowledge and information about the development and best practices in analysis, design and construction methodology pertaining to steel and mining. During the event, inter-linkages of mining and steel and the mining developments that can impact the Indian Steel Industry would be highlighted. The event will also give opportunity to understand global steel markets and identifying opportunities in Indian steel supply chain and logistics.
3. The event will provide a platform to the global investment community to connect with stakeholders in the steel, mining, logistics and equipment manufacturing for business alliances and partnerships. The participants would interact with policy makers, supply chains, emerging technologies for steel in India. This would also be an ideal platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
4. Ministry of Steel and FICCI are also planning to organize an 'Investor Conclave' during the event wherein Investors from abroad will be showcased the strength and capabilities of Indian Steel Industry with a view to attract foreign investment in Indian steel sector.
DOWNLOAD : India Steel Brochure'2017
Indian Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Expo: IPHEX 27-29 April 2017
The Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil) is organising the fifth edition of its Indian Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Expo: IPHEX 2017 from 27 - 29 April in Hyderabad, India.
Pharmexcil is an Export Promotion Council set up by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. With a grand success in the past with foreign delegates from over 110 countries, this year over 350 Indian companies from Pharma and the healthcare sector will be exhibiting their products and services at the event.
For further information kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919310423517
To register online for this event, the link is: http://www.iphex-india.com/hostedbuyer/hosted_buyer_registration
Women Economic Forum 2017 from May 08-13, 2017 at New Delhi
For information download : BROCHURE
12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition- Global Platform for Railway Technology & Services, 11-13 October 2017, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
The 12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition (IREE 2017) being organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with the Ministry of Railways, Government of India from 11-13 October 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
2. IREE is the largest event for the Railway Sector in India with active participation of India Railways in the Exhibition, Conference and networking initiatives. IREE 2015 witnessed a large number of Indian Railway production units displaying the future requirements and offerings from Indian Railways. Senior officials from these units of the Indian Railways were also present for discussions and networking throughout the exhibition period.
3. As technological up-gradation is the top priority of Indian Railways and many areas have been thrown open for private sector participation, it would be a great opportunity to showcase their latest products and technology, services and meet the current and future requirement of the Indian Railways. The IREE 2017 will facilitate partnerships, joint ventures, technology transfer initiatives and create an ideal platform for manufactures and service providers.
visit website www.ireeindia.com/ for more information about the exhibition. Detailed brochure on IREE 2017 is enclosed for ready reference.
For upcoming trade events in India kindly visit: Indian Trade Fair ITP