Upcoming Trade Events in India
Textiles India - 2017 incorporating 59th IIGF
1. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is a trade body for the promotion and facilitation of garment manufacturing and their exports. AEPC has more than 8000 members who contribute significantly in India's total garment exports of US$ 16.83 billion each year.
2. AEPC is a part of Textiles India 2017, which is the flagship event of the Ministry of Textiles. Textiles India 2017 is a specialized B2B & B2G fair. This fair would incorporate 59th India International Garment Fair (IIGF).
3. With a view to strengthen the link of garment buyers with India, the Textiles India - 2017 offers opportunities for the buyer of garments i.e. Chain Stores/Buyers/Sourcing Heads. The event is scheduled to be held from 30th June, 2017 to 2nd July, 2017 at Helipad Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Indo-Global Skills Summit & Expo - July 2017
The Indo-Global Skills Summit & Expo 2017 on skills, start-ups and entrepreneurship will be held in the following Indian cities of: Mumbai (July 17), Hyderabad (July 19), Chennai (July 22), Bangalore (July 24), Kolkata (July 26) and in New Delhi (July 28). The Summit will examine the collaboration between universities and industries for skills development, the adoption of knowledge (innovation & technology transfer) and the promotion of entrepreneurship.
For more information about the summit and registration, you may kindly visit: www.indus.org/fsse.html
34th India International Jewellery Show (IIJS): 27 to 31 July, Mumbai, India
The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) Â is organising the 34th edition of India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) from 27-31 July 2017 in Mumbai, India. GJEPC is the apex body of trade sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.Â
- • The Jewellery, Stones & Allied Section will be at the The Bombay Exhibition Centre (27-31 July)
- • The Machinery Section will be at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai (28-31 July)
This is an excellent platform to engage with leading international jewellery associations and enhance strategic alliances in this industry. The Show flyer is attached for your reference. Online registration is complimentary till 14 July 2017, after which there is a registration fee involved. For more information please visit www.iijs.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
14th CII Global MSME Business Summit on 19 – 20 September 2017
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), in partnership with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India, is organising the 14th CII Global MSME Business Summit on 19 – 20 September 2017 at the India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road in New Delhi, India. The theme of the Summit this year will be to promote global co-operation through SME partnerships.
It will be a crucial platform for disseminating knowhow on assessing the export potential of the products and services of Indian MSMEs, identifying suitable markets, developing strategies to penetrate new markets, and singling out avenues for joint ventures, franchising, cross-marketing, co-manufacturing, etc.
The Key highlights of the Summit include:
- • Focused Regional and Country Sessions to highlight emerging partnership opportunities for participating SMEs, sharing insights on emerging global trends, entry and exit strategies, etc.
- • Master Classes on Global Trends to Enhance SME Competitiveness
- • Participation of senior officials from the International, National and State Governments
- • Participation of High Commissioners, Trade Commissioners and Embassy Officials from across the world
- • SME Delegations from 25+ Countries
- • Participation of 500+ delegates from across the world
- • Pre-scheduled and structured B2B and B2G Meetings in a dedicated B2B arena
- • One to One Meetings with Procurement Heads from Global OEMs and Leading Indian Companies
For more information visit : www.ciisme.in
12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition- Global Platform for Railway Technology & Services, 11-13 October 2017, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
The 12th International Railway Equipment Exhibition (IREE 2017) being organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with the Ministry of Railways, Government of India from 11-13 October 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
2. IREE is the largest event for the Railway Sector in India with active participation of India Railways in the Exhibition, Conference and networking initiatives. IREE 2015 witnessed a large number of Indian Railway production units displaying the future requirements and offerings from Indian Railways. Senior officials from these units of the Indian Railways were also present for discussions and networking throughout the exhibition period.
3. As technological up-gradation is the top priority of Indian Railways and many areas have been thrown open for private sector participation, it would be a great opportunity to showcase their latest products and technology, services and meet the current and future requirement of the Indian Railways. The IREE 2017 will facilitate partnerships, joint ventures, technology transfer initiatives and create an ideal platform for manufactures and service providers.
visit website www.ireeindia.com/ for more information about the exhibition. Detailed brochure on IREE 2017 is enclosed for ready reference.
44th Edition of the IHGF Delhi Fair Autumn from 12-16 October 2017 in Delhi, India
The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is organising the 44th Edition of the IHGF Delhi Fair Autumn from 12-16 October 2017 in Delhi, India. Since the last 23 years, the biannual Fair has been a hallmark of the handicrafts sector. The Fair will have over 2750 leading exhibitors displaying 2000+ home, lifestyle, fashion and textile products. Spread over 197,000 sq. mts, the Fair is a superb destination for a wide range of product categories showcasing classics, contemporary influences and innovation. This will be an excellent business platform for collaborations, partnerships and to engage with the industry.
For more information and registration, kindly visit: www.ihgfdelhifair.epch.in
World Food India 2017", in New Delhi from 3-5 November 2017
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India is organising a mega international food summit "World Food India 2017", in New Delhi from 3-5 November 2017.
The event will provide a huge platform for identifying mutually beneficial trade and investment opportunities. Additionally, this will be an ideal occasion to network with important government and business leaders not only from India, but from many other countries as well.
For event registration, further information and contact details, please visit the website: www.worldfoodindia.in
For upcoming trade events in India kindly visit: Indian Trade Fair ITP
14th CII Global MSME Business Summit on 19 – 20 September 2017