Upcoming Trade Events in India
Invitation to attend 33rd Edition of India International Jewellery Show (IIJS)
The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) is the apex body of trade sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India to promote exports of the gems and Jewellery from India. Being one of India's leading foreign exchange earners and one of the fastest growing sectors accounting for 13 % of India’s total merchandise exports during FY 2013-14. The industry has registered a remarkable growth over the last four decades, with exports from US$ 28 million in the 1966-67 when the GJEPC was established to US$ 40.03 billion in FY 2014-15.
With support from all the Indian Missions around the world, The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) was able to successfully host the 9th edition of Signature 2016 held in Mumbai from 5th – 8th February 2016. The show witnessed a huge interest from more than 560+ overseas buyers from 37 + countries, like UAE, UK, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Iran, Bangladesh, Russia, Uzbekistan, Turkey and China, USA etc., to mention a few. The show garnered tremendous business response, and has further established successful sourcing partnerships in our objective to further enhance exports of gems and jewellery from India.
In its endeavour to promote India as the “Innovation hub for Designer Jewellery’’; the Council is organizing the following focused business to business shows at Mumbai that caters to the sourcing needs of the G & J industry:
33rd edition of India International Jewellery Show (IIJS-4th – 8th August, 2016) has been a strong medium to create potential business opportunities for each one in the Trade. The trade members from all over the country and the world come to IIJS to replenish inventory for India’s busiest jewellery-buying months that follow. However, it’s more than just business at IIJS. There’s plenty to engage your mind and senses with knowledge seminars, a modern show floor, etc. This time, the machinery section of IIJS will be organized at The Lalit Hotel to accommodate more number of exhibitors. For further information please visit www.iijs.org
10th edition of Signature IIJS (3rd -6th, February 2017) is now one of India’s most successful jewellery industry events, second only to the mega IIJS. The show at which Jewellers, big and small, focus on the product alone – the new styles and collections, the price points, what’s trending and in demand. Being compact in size, the show offers them the opportunity to have in-depth discussions with India’s best manufacturers and meet many new suppliers. In fact, Signature IIJS has all the elements that lead to new directions for a prosperous future. For further information please visit www.iijs-signature.org
4th edition of India Gem & Jewellery Machinery Expo (IGJME- 3rd -6th, February 2017) GJEPC’s initiative to organise Asia’s largest gem and jewellery technology expo, presents latest machines and technological advancements to the mammoth gem and Jewellery industry of India, with a view to offer the manufacturers the best in class technology that will bring a difference to their business in terms of quantity and quality. The expo will be held in conjunction with Signature IIJS 2017, which is expected to be attended by over 15,000 visitors. For further information please visit www.gjepc.org/igjme
Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, 10-13 January 2017
Having successfully organized seven constructive summits, Government of Gujarat, as part of its journey towards sustainable long-term growth and inclusive development is organizing the 8th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit from the 10th to 13th of January 2017 at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar. The central focus of the 8th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit is “Sustainable Economic and Social Development”. The Summit will bring together Heads of States and Governments, Ministers, leaders from the corporate world, senior policy makers, heads of international institutions and academia from around the world to further the cause of development and promote cooperation.
The Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2015 was inaugurated by Hon'ble Prime Minister on 11th February 201,5 at the iconic Mahatma Mandir Convention Centre in Gandhinagar, the state capital, in the presence of distinguished national and international dignitaries from over 100 countries.
Vibrant Gujarat - Value Proposition
- Opportunity to interact with key policy makers, industry leaders, global thought leaders, regulators and renowned academicians from all over the world
- Opportunity to witness coherent deliberations between sector experts and global luminaries in an array of knowledge seminars during the Summit to comprehend evolving global sectoral trends
- Platform for SMEs to connect globally with potential partners to explore opportunities of collaboration and partnership
- Networking forums to foster interaction between stakeholders through B2B and B2G meetings
- An exhibition spread over 1,25,000 sq.mts with exclusive demo sessions showcasing the latest trends and technology, products and services across sectors
Business leaders and senior government officials are invited to participate in the Summit. Further details can be had at: http://www.vibrantgujarat.com/
India Rubber Expo [ IRE ] 19 to 21 of January, 2017 at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
The All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA), established in 1945, is one of the premier associations in India taking care of the interests of the Indian Rubber Manufacturing Sector and has over 1500 members spread across India.
AIRIA organizes the ' India Rubber Expo (IRE) ' which is one of Asia’s largest Rubber Expos' . The IRE 2017 will be the 9th in the series which will be held from the 19th to the 21st of January, 2017 at India’s Premium exhibition complex, Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India.
23rd edition of the Partnership Summit, from 27-29 January 2017 at APIIC Ground, Harbour Park, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in partnership with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India and the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, is organizing it’s 23rd edition of the Partnership Summit, from 27-29 January 2017 at APIIC Ground, Harbour Park, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Ms Nirmala Sitharaman, Hon’ble Minister for Commerce and Industry is the Chair of the Summit and Andhra Pradesh is the ‘Partner State’ to this prestigious initiative.
With over two decades of active engagement and collaboration of India with the rest of the world, the Partnership Summit, from the very onset has provided a platform for dialogue, deliberation and engagement among global leaders from all walks of life, towards a greater understanding of the forces that are shaping the world and challenges that need global policy attention, and the responses that are required to manage changes effectively.
The Partnership Summit, which started in 1995, to mark the centenary of CII, has since become one of the most important international business events in the country. It aims to further partnerships, to build ideologies based on shared dreams that bind societies together in this knowledge driven world. The Summit has established itself as an ideal ground for business networking and sharing of ideas among stakeholders on the best strategies and policies to help countries overcome the obstacles to improving competitiveness and integrate better into the globalized world.
The Partnership Summit has regularly featured Heads of States and Governments, Ministers, policy makers, CEOs, academicians and thought leaders from all over the world. The Prime Ministers of India, Singapore, Canada, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Macedonia and Presidents of India, Poland and Portugal have addressed the Partnership Summit since its inception.
The Summit traditionally sees over 1500 delegates with almost 40% attending from several countries including USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, Canada, France, Australia, South Africa, Italy, Qatar, China, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE etc.
INDIA STONEMART 2017 International Stone Industry Exhibition during February 2-5, 2017 at Jaipur, India
Centre for Development of Stones (CDOS) is an apex stone industry promotional autonomous organization promoted by Government of Rajasthan and Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Ltd. (RIICO) working with a mission to develop, promote and support dimensional stone and allied industry in India. With a view to promote trade in this sector, CDOS has been undertaking a variety of initiatives like international exhibitions in India, country pavilions in fairs abroad, buyer-seller meets, support to trade delegations, training programmes, testing of stones, R&D activities etc.
INDIA STONEMART is an international stone industry exhibition being organised biennially by Centre for Development of Stones (CDOS) along with Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Ltd. (RIICO) since year 2000. Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is the co-organiser of the event.
With the whole-hearted support of Indian missions abroad, earlier editions of the event from the year 2000 to 2015 had substantial international participation. India Stonemart 2015 had 111 overseas exhibitors with large country pavilions of Turkey, China, Italy and Afghanistan and over 1200 overseas business visitors from 60 countries.
CDOS is organizing the ninth edition of the show - India Stonemart 2017 – at Jaipur Exhibition and Convention Centre, Sitapura, Jaipur during February 2-5, 2017. An e - copy of promotional brochure is enclosed for your kind reference. Additional details on the show are also available at our website http://www.stonemart-india.com or www.cdos-india.com
India is a leading producer of stones and witnessing phenomenal growth in all segments including construction, real estate and infrastructure sector. This in turn has given tremendous impetus to stone sector. Hence, there is immense potential for increasing bilateral stone trade between New Zealand and India.
We solicit your kind assistance by way of following:
- Informing stone industry associations, construction and building industry associations etc. in New Zealand about India Stonemart 2017.
- Providing us an updated list of stone industry associations, construction and building industry associations, stone related companies involved in export/ import/ production/ processing of natural stones and machinery, leading architects, builders etc. in New Zealand so that CDOS can contact them directly as well.
- Dissemination of details about India Stonemart 2017 to relevant companies through your in-house newsletter/ website link/ publications.
- Mobilizing buyer delegation from New Zealand to India Stonemart 2017
- Exploring possibilities of mobilizing country pavilion of New Zealand in the show
Mr. Mukul Rastogi, CEO, CDOS (Mobile +91 9829164433, email – email@example.com) may be contacted for any clarification/coordination in this regard.
DOWNLOAD : Brochure
Health Tech lndia, an lnternationa! Exhibition & Conference on Medical Equipment and Technology
The Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing Health Tech India, an International Exhibition and conference on Medical Equipment and Technology from 3-5 February 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Health Tech India will be a comprehensive showcase event on the Healthcare Industry covering the entire gamut of Medical Equipment and Devices, Hospital Infrastructure, Surgaical, Diagnostic, Disposable Materials and Allied Services. This would be one of the largest shows in India.
The overall lndian healthcare market today is worth US$ 100 billion and is expected to grow to US$ 280 billion by 2020, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.9 per cent. Healthcare delivery, which includes hospitals, nursing homes and diagnostics centres, and pharmaceuticals, constitutes 65 percent of the overall market. The hospital and diagnostic centres attracted Foreign Direct lnvestment (FDl) worth US$ 3.14 billion between April 2000 and June 2015, according to data released by the Department of lndustrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP).
Health Tech India will be an ideal opportunity to establish and deepen B2B interaction between India and NZ. Any further information can be obtained by probable participants from Mr. Vikas Chopra, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, tele +91 9999 192571 Ms. Priyanka Singh, Email: email@example.com Emial: +91 7838 275803
REVERSE BUYER SELLER MEETS IN INDIA for CERAMIC PRODUCTS ( Date: 07 -09 February 2017 at Ahmedabad and Morbi, Gujarat, India )
A platform for Indian businessmen to build contacts through one-to-one Buyer Seller Meet with leading Importers, Buyers, Dealers, Distributors and Wholesalers from your country of accreditation
The Focus Product Sectors for Ceramic Products are as under:
Ceramic Colours, Frits, Glazes
Ceramic Potteryware & Gift Items
Other Raw Materials of Ceramic Products
Refractory & Refractory Materials
Objective of the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet is to provide an opportunity to prospective importers to interact with Indian counterparts about their requirements and to open up scope for much potential Indian ceramic products industry to grab a larger market share in overseas countries.
The said events are partially sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, and as a matter of fact, CAPEXIL will sponsor to-and-fro economy excursion class airfare of the shortlisted foreign delegates (home country-India-home country). ). CAPEXIL will also sponsor the hotel accommodation for them for 3 nights for RBSM (i.e. on 6 - 8 February 2017). The itinerary of the events will be informed soon.
Registration Fee: The foreign delegates would be requested to defray a part of the expenditure of the show by way of paying a token fee of USD 500/- (by cash) on their arrival.
The Registration Forms for the event is enclosed as Annex I and Annex II. (The delegate(s) must not be Indian passport holder(s)).
The following personnel may be contacted for further information and assistance:
RBSM for Ceramic Products
DOWNLOAD : Registration Form
INDIA PHARMA 2017 AND INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2017
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is organizing the INDIA PHARMA 2017 - 2nd International Exhibition and Conference on Pharmaceutical Industry and INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2017 - 2nd International Exhibition and Conference on Medical Devices Industry at Bangalore International Exhibition Center, Bengaluru, Karnataka from 9-11 February, 2017. Both the Events consist of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investor Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer-Seller Meet, etc.
2. The prime objective of organizing these events is to project India as an attractive investment destination for Pharma and Medical devices sectors and to bring FDI to new areas such as R&D, clinical trials through JVs with the Indian manufacturers and bringing in best practices from around the world. These events will have participation from Pharma Formulation and Bulk Drugs, Machinery and Technology segments of the Pharmaceutical industry and will provide ample opportunities for the participating companies to explore new business avenues during the event.
3. These events will provide a platform to the global investment community to connect with stakeholders in the Pharma sector in India, Central and State Governments, leading business leaders and top executives from the Industry, academics and experts from around the world. The entire Indian Healthcare sector would be present at these events which includes regulators from India and abroad, Officials of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Family Welfare, Ministry of External Affairs also.
4. Department of Pharmaceuticals is also planning to organize an Investor Conclave during these events wherein the Investors from abroad will be invited. The proposed conclave will provide opportunity to the foreign investors to enter into JVs or setting up new business linkages in collaboration with the Indian companies in both the sectors.
5. The Hosted Foreign Delegates will be provided complimentary return economy class air tickets from the place of their residence to Bengaluru and back, hotel accommodation (including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with two way transfer between airport and hotel in India as per their flight itinerary.
6. Contact details of the FICCI for any clarification or additional information is as under:
Shri Kamal Bhardwaj
Telephone : + 91 - 11- 23487494
Fax: +91- 11 - 23359734
Mobile: +91 - 9899392930
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
India Gaming Show (GS)2017
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the India Gaming Show (IGS) 2017, an International Gaming, animation and infotainment Event and Conference from 2nd to 5th February, 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
IGS 2017- the four day International Exhibition and Conference – will cover areas like, Technology Showcase by large companies; Animation; Gamification; Gaming Zone; Internet of Things; Start-ups; Skills & Skill Development; Digital India; Make in India; along with the Consumer Section, Cosplay, and stage events to attract larger number of visitors to the event. The exhibition would address the current requirements of the sector and focus to bridge the gap between government & industry on policy matter; technology upgradation, besides making it a platform for sharing the latest games, technologies available with the end customer. Details of the event is available at website www.gamingshow.in
INDIASOFT : INDIA IT SHOW 2017
INTERNATIONAL CLOSE DOOR B2B STRATEGIC NETWORKING IT MEET
13rd & 14th FEBRUARY 2017, Hyderabad, India
As in previous years, the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) will be organizing the 17th edition of its annual International IT Event – INDIASOFT - INDIA IT SHOW at Hyderabad during February 13 – 14, 2017. Being the only event of its kind in India, INDIASOFT- INDIA IT SHOW is sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
INDIASOFT 2017 is likely to witness participation of around 250 Indian IT Companies including IT Start-ups There will be around 250 Indian IT companies including few START UPs displaying a world of innovations in various verticals of IT including Software Development, Software products Embedded Systems, Information Security, Web & Mobile, Cloud Computing, IoT/ M2M, etc. More details can be accessed from the INDIASOFT 2017 website www.indiasoft.org
India is the topmost offshoring destination for IT companies across the world. Having proven its capabilities in delivering both on-shore and off-shore services to global clients, emerging technologies now offer an entire new gamut of opportunities for IT firms in India.The Indian IT sector is expected to grow at a rate of 12-14 per cent for FY2016 in constant currency terms and is expected to triple its current annual revenue to reach US$ 350 billion by FY 2025. India, the fourth largest base for new businesses in the world and home to over 3,100 tech start-ups, is set to increase its base to 11,500 tech start-ups by 2020. Increased penetration of internet (including in rural areas) and rapid emergence of e-commerce are the main drivers for continued growth of data centre co-location and hosting market in India. Indian IT's core competencies and strengths have attracted significant investments from major countries. The computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 20.42 billion between April 2000 and December 2015.
INDIASOFT will continue to CONNECT foreign buyers with 2 tier and 3 tier Indian High Technology Companies and Start-ups from across the country under one roof.
A brief flyer alongwith delegate registration form for the event is attached. Once the nomination / registration is completed , the same will be reviewed by the Indiasoft Organising Committee and communicated to the selected delegates. A registration fee of USD 230 per delegate shall apply in case of selected delegates and needs to be paid online / wire transfer to ESC.
Department of Commerce, Government of India has extended “Hosted Buyers Programme” which
provides complimentary travel assistance (to and fro economy class air fare) to the selected overseas delegates attending the event ( one delegate per company) , provided that they have not availed the travel assistance in the past and are genuine IT importers seeking partnerships with Indian Companies.
Further, the Council will also extend the local hospitality to the selected registered delegates i.e. Entry to the Exhibition area; participation at Conference Sessions; Focused B2B meetings assistance; Complimentary Lunch during two days of the event and Invite for the Networking Evening on Day one.
The Council will also facilitate the delegates with regard to their requirements relating to hotel accommodation, airport transfers at a special event negotiated rates through an official travel partner on direct payment basis as per the budget / needs of the individual delegate.
Global Investor Summit 2017 on 16-17 February, 2017 at Ranchi
The State Government of Jharkhand is organising its flagship event – GlobalInvestors Summit (GIS) 2017 on 16-17 February 2017 at Ranchi.
2. The State of Jharkhand in its endeavour to promote industrial activity in the State and establish Jharkhand as one of the prime investment destination in India, has taken numerous steps towards improvement of overall investment climate including overhauling of key policies and launch of a new Industrial and Investment Promotion Policy 2016. To provide a focused platform to investment inflows, the State Government of Jharkhand is organising the Global Investors Summit 2017 at Ranchi.
3. The Global Investors Summit 2017 is expected to attract investments across multiple sectors. It is also an opportunity to understand the potential of Jharkhand in various sectors and an excellent occasion to interact with the policy makers, business leaders, investors and thought leaders from all across the world. This Summit would be an attempt to bring together crosscurrents of opinions, views and ideas inherent to the Industries, as it prepares to meet new challenges and imperatives.
4. Details of GIS 2017 is available on the website www.momentumjharkhand.com . For queries and more information, the contact person is Mr. Ravi Kumar, IAS, Director Industries, Government of Jharkhand, Tele: 0091-651-2491844, Fax:0091-651-2491884 and e-mail: email@example.com
Hospitality to Buyers for Exhibition Tex-Styles India in Feb. 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
ITPO is the premier trade promotion agency of the Government of India and organizes trade shows in products with large export potential such as Food products, leather and leather products and textiles.
2. ITPO is organizing the Tex-Styles India, exhibition in Delhi and Kolkata, with the Kolkata edition following the Delhi edition after a gap of one day. The fair dates are: Delhi, the 18th edition Feb. 21-24, 2017 in Hall No. 11, Pragati Maidan, Delhi and Kolkata, Debut edition Feb. 26-28, 2017 at Milan Mela Complex, Kolkata. Around 150 companies will be displaying their products at the Delhi event and more than 50 companies at the Kolkata Show. The display profile of the event covers Furnishings; Fabrics Yarns and fibres; Apparel(Men, Women and kids apparel) - Outer wear and Jackets, pants, skirts, one-piece dresses, blouses, shirts, tunics, cut and sewn garments, Technical Textiles - Nets, Surgical, Medical and Sanitary textiles, Technical & Safety Apparels, Car Seat Covers, HDPE Woven Sacks, Sports Wear, Upholstery, Labels and Laces, Belts, Ropes and Hoses, Nylon Tyre Cord Fabric & Geo-textiles; Trims & Accessories - Shawls, Tussels, Laces, Threads and other embellishments to enhance the look & feel of the modern apparel and furnishings; Textile Gifts and Support Services -CAD/CAM Systems, Colour & Trend Forecasts, Trade Publications and support services for the Textile & Furnishing industry. More details are available on www.indiatradefair.com/tex-sylesindia
3. We will be offering hospitality to buyers for the two shows by (i) two day hotel stay at 4/5 star hotel in Delhi during the fair and (ii) air-fare Delhi-Kolkata-Delhi and two days stay at 4/5 star hotel in Kolkata during the show dates.
4. For any query , you may contact my officers Mr. B. K. Garg, Manager; Tel: 91-11-23378934/ Cell: +91 8826940213/ email : firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com for the Delhi edition and ; Mrs. Rumela Roy, Manager, ITPO Kolkata Tel: +91-33-22825820/ Cell: +919874649720 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
India Carpet Expo: 27 - 30 March 2017
The Carpet Export Promotion Council of India is organising its next edition of the India Carpet Expo from 27-30, March 2017 in New Delhi, under the aegis of Government of India.
The Indian handmade carpet industry provides employment to over 2 million craftsmen and also ranks at the top, in terms of value and volume of exports. The India Carpet Expo which started in the year 2000, has today gained international fame with overseas buyers of handmade carpets, rugs and other floor coverings.
For further information kindly visit: www.indiancarpets.com
INDIA STEELEXPO, '2017- organised by Ministry of Steel in collaboration with FICCI
Ministry of Steel, Government of India with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising 3rd Edition of the International Exhibition and Conference on 'India Steel' from April 20-22, 2017 at Mumbai. The event named 'India Steel Expo 2017' consists of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with series of concurrent events such as CEOs Forum, Buyer-Seller meet, Investor Conclave etc. It is an exhibition- cum- conference on Indian Steel Industry focusing upon the value enhancement from mining to steel production and delivery of the steel products to end consumers.
2. The objective of the event is to showcase the latest products, technology, machinery and equipment, applications and developments in the Indian Steel Industry besides disseminating knowledge and information about the development and best practices in analysis, design and construction methodology pertaining to steel and mining. During the event, inter-linkages of mining and steel and the mining developments that can impact the Indian Steel Industry would be highlighted. The event will also give opportunity to understand global steel markets and identifying opportunities in Indian steel supply chain and logistics.
3. The event will provide a platform to the global investment community to connect with stakeholders in the steel, mining, logistics and equipment manufacturing for business alliances and partnerships. The participants would interact with policy makers, supply chains, emerging technologies for steel in India. This would also be an ideal platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
4. Ministry of Steel and FICCI are also planning to organize an 'Investor Conclave' during the event wherein Investors from abroad will be showcased the strength and capabilities of Indian Steel Industry with a view to attract foreign investment in Indian steel sector.
DOWNLOAD : India Steel Brochure'2017
Indian Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Expo: IPHEX 27-29 April 2017
The Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil) is organising the fifth edition of its Indian Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Expo: IPHEX 2017 from 27 - 29 April in Hyderabad, India.
Pharmexcil is an Export Promotion Council set up by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. With a grand success in the past with foreign delegates from over 110 countries, this year over 350 Indian companies from Pharma and the healthcare sector will be exhibiting their products and services at the event.
For further information kindly contact: email@example.com or call +919310423517
To register online for this event, the link is: http://www.iphex-india.com/hostedbuyer/hosted_buyer_registration
Women Economic Forum 2017 from May 08-13, 2017 at New Delhi
For information download : BROCHURE
For upcoming trade events in India kindly visit: Indian Trade Fair ITP